Monday, July 13, 2009

Feeling...


Feel bad...thats the only words that can express my feeling. The reason?? Its awkward that even I can't figure it out.Owh maybe i ate some bad food,that cause demotivation and unstable emotion. Or is it because i felt so angry and wrote bad things about other people yesterday?Erm there is a probability. As a payment for the sin what i did. Ahh i know, maybe because i wrote too much about past,that makes me remember everything.Everything that hardly suppressed by myself in these few months.Huuuu,poor me...

Strength,where are you now??!! Why do you dissappear when I am in need?Do you hate me?Or just want to mock myself and play around?? Hurm its fine then,i got it. You are only an illusion, a mirage that lay deep down in my heart.Yup, so the time has come, for me to find the real strength....


Wahh at last, my first post in English,yeyyyy....Please give any comment for any grammatical mistake
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment